Guitar Song Collection

Songs (By Artist) 

#

1983 - 对不起我爱你 

A

A-Lin - 有一种悲伤 

Adam Levine - Lost stars

Ailee - Breaking down (Doom at your service OST) 

Ailee - Evening sky

Ailee - Goodbye my love

Ailee - Heaven 

Ailee - I will go to you like the first snow (첫눈처럼 너에게 가겠다)

Ailee - I will show you (보여줄게)

Ailee - Make up your mind 

Ailee - Singing got better (노래가 늘었어)

Ailee - Starting now (깨어나)

Akmu - Dinosaur 

Anne Marie - 2002

Avril Lavigne - Complicated

Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending

B

Baek Ji Young - I won't love (사랑안해)

Baek Ji Young - That Woman (그여자) 

Big Bang - Blue 

Big Bang - If You 

Big Bang - Let's not fall in love

BSS- The reasons of my smile

BTOB - 2nd Confession (두 번째 고백)

BTOB - Ambiguous (알듯 말듯해)

BTOB - Beautiful Pain (아름답고도 아프구나)  

BTOB - Call me

BTOB - Can't Breathe (미치고 싶어)

BTOB - Climax (제발)

BTOB - Dreamer

BTOB - Finale (Our Concert)

BTOB - Finale (Show and Prove) 피날레 (Show And Prove) 

BTOB - Friend

BTOB - Heaven

BTOB - I'll be your man

BTOB - Insane (비밀)

BTOB - Irresistible Lips

BTOB - It's okay (괜찮아요)

BTOB - Killing me

BTOB - Last day

BTOB - Missing You  (그리워하다)

BTOB - Nanana

BTOB - Only one for me (너 없인 안 된다)

BTOB 4U - Outsider

BTOB - Remember that (봄날의 기억)

BTOB - Someday (언젠가)

BTOB - Sorry (미안해)

BTOB - The feeling

BTOB - Traveler  (여행)

BTOB - Waiting 4 U

BTOB - Way back home

BTOB - You live well (너나 잘 살아)

BTOB 4U - Alone (그대로예요)

BTOB 4U - Show Your Love

BTOB 4U - Mirage (신기루)




C

Chanyeol and Punch - Stay with me

Chen and Punch - Everytime

Crush - Beautiful


D

Dan + Shay, Justin Bieber - 10000 Hours

Daniel Powter - Bad Day

Davichi - Cry again (또 운다 또)

Davichi -  Don't say goodbye

Day6 - Welcome to the show

Demi Lovato - Angel among us 

Demi Lovato - Let it go

Demi Lovato - Made in the USA

Demi Lovato - This is me

E

Ed Sheeran - A Team

Ed Sheeran - Lego House

Ed Sheeran - Perfect

Ed Sheeran - Photograph

Ed Sheeran  - Thinking out loud

Elvis Presley - Can't help falling in love

Eric Chou 周兴哲– 我很快乐

Eric Chou 周兴哲– 你好不好

Eunji and Seo In Guk - All for you

F

Faber Drive - When I'm With You

G

Gaho - Start

Gummy - You are my everything

H

Hinder - Lips of an angel

Huh Gak - Only you (바보야)

I

IU -  Give you my heart

IU - Through the night (밤편지)

J

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

Jay Chou - Qing Tian

John Legend - All of me 

Jo Jung Seok - Aloha

Justin Bieber - Love yourself

K

Katharine McPhee Ft Zachary Levi - Terrified

Kelly Clarkson - Because of you

Kelly Clarkson - People like us

Kim Bum Soo - I miss you

Kim Min Seung - One Day

L
Lin Jun Jie - 那些你很冒险的梦 

Lion King - Can you feel the love tonight

M

M2M - The day you went away

Mandy Moore - Only Hope

Matt Cardle - Amazing

Marshmallow - Here with me

Mido and falasol - Me to you, you to me

Miley Cyrus - The Climb

N

Nan quan mama - Xia Yu Tian

Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

Nick Jonas - Introducing me

O

Olly Murs Ft Demi Lovato - Up

One Ok Rock - Heartache

P

P!nk - Perfect (Clean)

P!nk - Who Knew

Paul Kim (폴킴)- Every Day, Every Moment (모든 날, 모든 순간)

Paul Kim (폴킴)- Me after you (너를 만나)

Pentagon (펜타곤) - Daisy (데이지)

Q

R

Rachel Platten - Fight Song

Ren Ran - Fei Niao He Chan

Rihanna - Take a bow

S

S Club - Never had a dream come true

Secondhand Serenade - Fall for you

SG Wannabe - Lalala

Shuan (숀) - Way back home 

Simple Plan - I'm just a kid

Simple Plan - Perfect 

Simple Plan - Welcome to my life

Super Junior - One more chance

T

Taeyang - 1 AM

Taeyang - Darling

Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips (눈, 코, 입)

Taeyang - Only look at me

Taeyang - Wedding Dress

The Little Mermaid - Part of your world

The script - Breakeven

The script - The man that can't be moved

Twice - Cry for me 

U

Urban Zakapa - I don't love you

V

W

Westlife - Beautiful in white

Westlife - Better man

Westlife - Flying without wings

Westlife - Fool Again

Westlife  - I have a dream

Westlife - If I let you go

Westlife - Swear it again

Westlife - My love

Wu Yue Tian - Zhi Zu

Worship Songs

As the deer

Be Magnified

Because He lives

Blessed be the name

Did you ever talk to God above

Draw me close

Empower me

His love is warmer

I am a C 

Give Thanks

Great is the Lord

God will make a way

I will run to you

I give you my heart 

Just let me say 

What a friend we have in Jesus

When I look into your holiness

You are my all in all

X

Y

Z

Zhang Hui Mei - Ji De


Play Pause